For students who join from 10 April 2022
SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd
OCBC Corporate 601789209001
For students who joined before 10 April 2022
SLC School of Communication (by BT Communication)
OCBC Corporate 6014 7730 0001
We accept payments via PayNow / PayLah! Please take a screenshot of this QR code and use this for payment. Thanks
SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd PayNow QR (below)
BT Communication PayNow QR (below)
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your registration for any program or class (including but not limited to any trial class or audition) conducted by SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Students will only be allowed to attend any program or class upon full payment of all applicable fees.
- Registration may be open for programs or classes which have already commenced at the sole discretion of SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd. Fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Registrations are not transferrable to any other person.
- Withdrawal and No Refund
- No refund of any fees will be made for any class missed by a student under any circumstances.
- No refund of any fees will be made for any withdrawal by a student from any program. A request for refund may be submitted to SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd if the reason for withdrawal is due to medical reasons supported by certified medical documents. SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject any request for refund after assessing the circumstances on a case-by-case basis and its decision will be final.
- Conduct of Students
- Students must diligently follow and observe all rules, guidelines of etiquette, discipline, conduct, attire and procedure set by SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd from time to time.
- Students are required to observe punctuality in attending classes. Late comers without valid reasons may not be permitted to join the class.
- SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate a student from any program if he/she, in SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd’s sole opinion, does not show seriousness during class, has discipline problems and/or fails to meet any of the program requirements. There will be no refund of any fees.
- SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to change or cancel a scheduled class, or to change the instructor, when necessary.
- A cancelled class will be re-scheduled by SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd. This may be re-scheduled to a different day and/or a different time from when the class was originally scheduled.
- Every care will be taken to ensure the wellbeing of the students during class. However, classes may be physically strenuous and participation is based on an understanding and knowledge that there is risk of personal injury. SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, death, penalty, cost, expense and/or any other consequences arising from and/or in connection with any of its classes or programs to the fullest extent as may be permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd, its management, members and staff against all losses, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, orders, penalties and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) howsoever arising in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- All exercises, class sequences and materials taught in class remain the property of SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd. They cannot be taught (or performed) outside the studio without the prior written approval of SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd.
- Data Protection
- SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to review and/or amend any term in these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be notified to you in any manner as SLC Education Centre Pte Ltd may decide two weeks prior to such amendments taking effect.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.